熊出没之冰雪奇缘主题曲

熊出没之冰雪奇缘主题曲

Let it go,Let it go.

放手吧,放手吧。

Can't hold you back anymore,Let it go Let it go.

再也拦不住了,放手吧,放手吧。

Turn my back and slam the door,The snow glows white on the mountain tonight.

转过身甩上门,今晚冰雪白了整座山林。

Not a footprint to be seen.

没有留下任何足迹。

A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the Queen.

这是个被隔离的王国,看来我就是这里的王后。

The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside.

狂风咆啸着像是王国里袭卷的暴风。

Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried.

再也挡不住了,上天知道我尽力了。

Don't let them in, don't let them see.

不能让他们进来 不能让他们知道。

Be the good girl,You always had to be.

必须当个好女孩,就像以前一样

Conceal, don't feel,Don't let them know.

藏起来拒绝所有感受,不要让他们知道

Well, now they know,Let it go Let it go.

但现在他们知道了,放手吧放手吧.

Can't hold you back anymore,Let it go Let it go.

再也拦不住了,放手吧,放手吧。

Turn my back and slam the door,And here I stand, and here I'll stay.

转过身甩上门,我就站在这,我将待在这。

Let it go,Let it go.

放手吧,放手吧。

The cold never bothered me anyway,It's funny how some distance.

这寒冷对我而言不算什么,这很有趣当你保持距离。

Makes everything seem small,And the fears that once controlled m